Toll tags overcharges – Converted Campers

Motor Caravan Club of Ireland Forums Motor Caravan Ireland Forum Not working Toll tags overcharges – Converted Campers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kuba 15 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

boinde
    Participant

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice for dealing with toll tags on converted campervans?

I’m having fierce trouble with the M4 and M6 toll bridges. I keep getting intermittently charged as a commercial – over forty euro this year so far. The only recourse is to contact the tag company, who then contact the toll bridge company and eventually a refund usually appears. I would imagine that people would not always notice the overcharge.

Has anyone resolved this issue?

kuba
    Participant

Hm, that’s interesting. Neber passed through the toll bridge with my converted camper, but may expect the issue to appear sooner or later.

I just wonder where is the logic making the decision about the car type. I believe that’s based on database of the toll bridge company and they probably don’t update existing records automatically. If you get onto them with question to update your record, hopefully that could sort it.

Let me know what worked, since I’ll have to do the same later I guess.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.